Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How many sites have you joined?

How many internet sites have you joined since going onto the net?  Recently while reading through an old diary looking for a user name and password for a particular site I had joined a while ago, of course I found a list of random sites I had obviously joined to see what was on offer.  That was in a diary from a couple of years ago, so on to last year's diary - yep, another list of sites I had joined but had not re-visited in a while.  My goal for these school holidays...to visit old sites and see how I can utilise them in wikis and blogs or otherwise, unjoin so I can start to tidy up my 'digital footprint'...I think that's what I mean!
(PS By the way, I counted 23 sites, but I bet that's a baby number for many others who use the net!).

No comments:

Post a Comment