Saturday, March 14, 2009

Flickr, Mappr, Flickr Color Pickr

These are interesting. I'm not sure about the flickr picture one (except for it lets me download and store pics). I downloaded some images and expected to do something 'way out' with them and haven't found out how yet. I did like the mappr one that lets you place pictures of places onto a map so there are a few of Kawerau and the Tarawera lake, river and falls. I did like the flickr color pickr thing, that I couldn't see any relevant use for except for it's a kinda cool play thing (click on the colours inside the colour wheel and different images for that colour come up...cool). anyway, the playing will continue. I made a link for the mappr one in my wikispace for my class that I will fix into the glogster page I already have (the link is there to remind me to put it in later) and I made a special page up just for the color pickr one entitled 'The Goodies Page' that will have interesting toys for parents to play with (and I know they'll ask...Why?). CYA later
L

2 comments:

  1. Hello there

    Can you introduce yourself as a participant of our 27 things adventure in the discussion page please Lesa? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went on to introduce myself (i've probably left more than i was meant to) and i can tick that off! I think i logged on before but just left my name and url addie.
    cheers
    L

    ReplyDelete